How To Delete Your Google Account - Welcome To Techknow

How To Delete Your Google Account

There are various reasons you might want to delete you Google account, just like me, I get a lot of spam mails everyday and it is really exhausting my data so I deleted my Google account then created a new one.
   In this tutorial we will be looking at how you can delete your Google account, follow these simple steps to delete your Google account,

>>Sign in to your Google account if you haven't signed in before.

>>>Press the dotted icon then choose  "My Account" in the Google home page



>>Then you will be directed to account panel, look for account preferences>>click delete your account or services



>>> You Will be prompted to re-enter your password, then you will be directed to a page that looks like this



>>Click the boxes to mark them >>then press delete account. Then you are done, it's just that simple


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.