Infinix Note 3; My Experience With The Device So Far - Welcome To Techknow

Infinix Note 3; My Experience With The Device So Far

I recently bought the infinix note 3 phone, and believe me the phone is DOPE with its fingerprint scanner actively working, it's clean camera and its double flash and fast charge


-- The battery; the phone came with a battery capacity of 4500mah (un-removable) I was playing music, have my hotspot ON and with a 3G data on the battery used more than 10hours, an incredible amount of battery power. The phone's battery is one of the reason I bought this phone, and believe me, I am enjoying it.

   --- Charging; After using the battery for more than 10hrs, I decided to plug the phone from its 10% battery to its follow come Charger, after plugging the phone for 40minutes, I was really
surprised of how fast it charged, I saw 80%. So the story of Infinix Note 3 having a fast charge is true, very fast, but when it got to 80percent it took more than another 30minutes to charge 100percent, if I would buy a phone with Fast charge, it will definitely be an infinix product.

    Here are more things you should know about the infinix note 3



SIM Type: Dual SIM
OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with XOS
Display: 6.0 IPS Full HD Touchscreen
Build: Metal
Colours: Champagne Gold
Weight : 135 grams
Processor Type: Mediatek Octa-core 1.3GHz MT6753
Graphics Processor : ARM Mali-T720 MP3 450 MHz
RAM: 2GB
Internal Storage: 16GB
External Storage: Yes , up to 128GB
Back Camera : 13 megapixel autofocus camera with dual LED flash
Front Camera : 5 megapixel camera with LED flash
Battery: 4500mAh
Security : Fingerprint Reader


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.