How I Updated My Apps Of Over 350MB For Free On Google Play Store - Welcome To Techknow

How I Updated My Apps Of Over 350MB For Free On Google Play Store

     Just today I was on my way to the bank, I was in front of the bank untill my phone vibrated, so I had to check it before entering the bank. Just to cut the story short it was an hot-spot  notification "GLORY NETWORKS" the , I forgot to switch off my Wi-Fi before then. So I tired connecting to the Wi-Fi network, but to my surprise there was no password so I had free data to do alot of things, I just sat down and I made sure to upgrade my apps worth over 350megabyte. 

    The reason I'm saying this is to remind you to always switch off your device hot-spot wherever you go, cause there may be somebody like me around you. Glory networks if you're reading this thanks for the free data

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.