Facebook Announces New Privacy Policy - Welcome To Techknow

Facebook Announces New Privacy Policy

It's been a long time now since I used Facebook cause my account keeps getting hacked  so I'll have to change password almost every time.

With the new Facebook privacy basics I think my worries are gone. In the Facebook privacy basics settings you can authorise a login from your phone sent to you through a text, read all features below;



With Privacy Basics, you can view the tools, tips, and any other information that will be useful to your everyday Facebook usage. With the new Privacy Basics, know how your profile looks like to others viewing it, who can see your posts, and how to secure your account. This Privacy Basics comes as Facebook’s effort for the Data Privacy Day happening on January 28. It’s celebrated every year and this is one of Facebook’s ways on improving privacy information.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.