Getting Started With ALAT By WEMA Bank - Welcome To Techknow

Getting Started With ALAT By WEMA Bank

Last week I posted about top 5 Apps you should download and I made ALAT the number one on the list. Actually I love the idea of ALAT and I am proudly one of the first hundred users I would say. I got my ATM delivered to the nearest WEMA bank to me.
It's really simple to signup once you download the app, you will be required to provide details like
1. Your BVN number
2. Your mobile number
3. Your Utility bill (I used BEDC bill)
4. Update your residential area
5. Your valid ID card
6. A passport photograph
7. Your signature on a white sheet of paper

After I provided all these informations I was allowed to order an ATM card which arrived just 3 days after requesting.
     Uses of an ALAT account
1. You can pay utility bills
2. Send money.
3. Load your BET account
4. Load recharge cards
5. And so many more

And the ATM is free of charge. You can drop a comment here if you have any questions, and please share this to your family and friends.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.